Budget Hearings/Commission Meeting items:
- All times are approximate. Specific discussions may occur before or after the times scheduled.
- Consider approval of the minutes for April 30, May 14, May 21 and May 28, 2014
- Determine 2015 road maintenance budget for the Hesper Charter Road Improvement District (Public Works)-Continued into Public Works budget discussion at 8:35 a.m.
8:35-9:30 Discussion of Public Works and/or Administrative issues
9:30-10:30 Discussion of issues involving the Sheriff’s Office including: discussion of request for (8) full-time corrections officers, (1) re-entry risk reduction coordinator, (5) deputies for the patrol division, and (3) dispatchers for Emergency Communications (Ken McGovern and Scott Ruf
10:30- Discussion of Administrative issues including:
- Funding contingencies for various state funded positions including (2) community corrections surveillance officers; (1) full-time emergency management planner and (1) part-time administrative secretary
- Pay adjustment
- Any other issues the Commission wishes to discuss.
Thellman called the regular meeting to order at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 9, 2014, with all members present.
Thellman moved to approve the minutes for April 30, may 14, May 21 and May 28, 2014. Motion was seconded by Gaughan and carried 3-0.
HESPER CHARTER ROAD IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT 07-09-2014
FLory moved to approve the 2015 Road Maintenance Budget for the Hesper Charter Road Improvements District in the total amount of $40,000. Motion was seconded by Thellman and carried 3-0.
The Board conducted 2015 budget hearings.
No action was taken.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE 07-09-14
Thellman moved to approve accounts payable in the amount of $1,112,194.20 to be paid on 07/10/14. Motion was seconded by Flory and carried 3-0.
Thellman moved to adjourn the meeting; Flory seconded and the motion carried 3-0.
Nancy Thellman, Chair
Jim Flory, Vice-Chair
Jamie Shew, County Clerk
Mike Gaughan, Member