The HCC Mission.
The Heritage Conservation Council of Douglas County promotes the conservation of our cultural and natural heritage to honor our past, enrich our present, and inspire our future. The Heritage Conservation Council makes recommendations to the Douglas County Commission on how to best establish a framework to conserve our natural & cultural heritage for future generations and to enhance economic benefits of tourism, local agriculture, and other endeavors based on such conservation efforts.
- Cathy Dwigans (Chair 2018-2019)
- Lindsay Crick Vice-Chair (2018-2019)
- Shelley Hickman Clark
- Kimberly Mahanna-Bellemere
- Julia Manglitz
- Michael Delaney
- Jan Shupert-Arick, Program Coordinator, Douglas County Heritage Conservation Council
- Lynne braddock Zollner, AICP, City of Lawrence, Planning Division