Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Baldwin City Animal Control

The Baldwin City Animal Control Unit is managed by the Baldwin City Police Department and provides these services: Enforcement of city ordinances; Investigation of animal bites, cruelty to animal cases, and other investigations; Educational programs.
Phone Number(s): 
785-843-0250 (after hours)
Street Address: 
803 8th Street, Baldwin City, KS 66006, USA