Skip to content Skip to navigation

I was born in Kansas; do I have to purchase a copy of my birth certificate?

You may be eligible to get a copy of your birth certificate for free. To make the request to receive a copy of your certificate from the Office of Vital Statistics, you can submit Form BCA available from the Douglas County Election Office or the Kansas Secretary of State's Office in order to receive a free certified copy of your birth certificate. Visit the Kansas Office of Vital Statistics for more information.