Skip to content Skip to navigation

I am unable to provide my proof of citizenship in order to register. Is there any way I can still register to vote?

If you do not have any proof of citizenship, you may appeal to the State Election Board through the Secretary of State's Office using Form RCD (PDF format). The Secretary of State's Office can help with questions on the process at 785-296-4561. Contact our office to review the documents which can be used to satisfy the requirements.