There are several ways to register to vote:
- If you have a valid KS Driver License or K State ID you may go to the Kansas Secretary of State's website. Complete the online registration application. The record will pull your DL or State ID signature and attach to your application when submitted.
- Go to douglascountyelections.com. Use the Voter Portal to find a fillable voter registration form, print it out, sign it, and return it to our office (fax, email, mail, or in person).
- Walk in to our office and complete a new registration application.
When completing your new registration application, please be sure to complete the Citizenship and Age requirement lines in the top box, the party affiliation line near the bottom of the form, and the signature line at the bottom. We will return it to you if you do not complete this information. If you do not mark your party affiliation, you will default to unaffiliated status.
- Mailing Address: 1100 Massachusetts Street, Ste 100, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Fax: 785-832-5192