Skip to contentSkip to navigation

How do I change my address on Real Estate taxes?

How do I change my address?

You can change your address by mailing it to P.O. Box 884, Lawrence, Kansas 66044. It can also be changed by email to, or by filling out the back portion of the tax statement that is to be turned in with your payment.