To change the address, the vehicle owner may:
- By e-mail to email@example.com, include the new and old address along with the plate numbers you would like to change the address on.
- Appear in person at the County Treasurer's office where you live now
- Bring the current registration receipt or the license plate number
- Know the new address that is within that County
- Sign for the address change
- By mail to the County Treasurer's office where you live now:
- Send in a signed TR-212a form, http://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/tr212.pdf#search=tr212 complete with license plate number, VIN , new address, and the signature of registered owner
- Or, send to the County where you now live, a signed, dated letter with the license plate number, the vehicle year, make and VIN, plus the old address and the new address of the registered owner.
In you live in Douglas County please mail the TR-212a form or signed letter to:
- Douglas County Treasurer
- P.O. Box 884
- Lawrence, KS 66044-0884