Skip to content Skip to navigation


Our Services

Property Search

Search real and personal property records for valuations and taxes.

Taxes and Assessments

Real estate and personal property tax and assessment information for residents.

Motor Vehicles

Motor vehicle information, including car tags and inspections.

Department Contacts

Name Job Title Phone Number Email Address
Paula Gilchrist Treasurer 785-832-5275
Yvonne Rapp Deputy Treasurer 785-832-5176
Stacy Kurtz Director of Taxation and Accounting 785-832-5137
Tax Questions 785-832-5178
Motor Vehicle Questions 785-832-5273