Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Where do I buy a county road map?

Road maps are available at the Engineering Division office at the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046.

All printed and standard maps are $5.00/each

Maps may also be ordered by telephone. If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.