Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


What is the process required to turn a minimum maintenance road into a routine maintenance road?

The process to designate a road as "minimum maintenance" involves a hearing before the local township, the county planning commission, and the Board of County Commissioners. Requests to designate a road as "minimum maintenance" are made to the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046.

If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.