Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


What chemicals will work for my situation?

Chemical control is not the only method to treat noxious weeds. If you decide to spray your noxious weeds you can participate in the cost share program through the Douglas County Noxious Weed Department. Chemicals are sold for the treatment of noxious weeds only. Private landowners can purchase 2-4D, Tordon 22K, and Roundup at 75% of the County's purchase price. If you have any questions please call the Douglas County Noxious Weed Department at 785-331-1322.