Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Is there a hazardous waste disposal program for Douglas County businesses?

The City of Lawrence Household Hazardous Waste Facility is permitted by the State to facilitate hazardous waste disposal for businesses which qualify as Kansas Small Quantity Generators. Please call the Lawrence Waste Reduction & Recycling Division at 785-832-3032 for further information.