Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


How do I subdivide or plat my property?

The best way to subdivide property is to utilize the services of a professional land surveyor or multi-disciplined consulting firm. The local regulations can be complicated and, in addition, various state laws and regulations require certain activities be performed by licensed professionals. If you have specific questions regarding the process you may contact the Lawrence - Douglas County Planning office located in the Lawrence City Hall at 6th Street and Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, Kansas or you may telephone that office at 785-832-3150.