Resources for parents needing to attend parenting classes.
The Court has approved several courses for divorcing parents who are ordered to complete a parenting class.
List of Approved Parenting Classes
Center for Dispute Solutions, Inc.
- Providing Co-Parent Education for divorcing and never married parents in Douglas County and surrounding areas.
- Dispute Solutions: Education for Families in Transition
- To register for a class contact: 1-866-726-3700 or 307-514-5812
- Fees may be reduced or waived based on need
Family Transition Educational Seminars
- By Dr. James B. Nolan, Ph.D.
- Registration: 1-888-240-5498
- Website: familytransitionseminars.com
- Email: email@example.com
Kids First Online Co-Parenting Course
- Sherry Chamblis
- Address: 3275 Live Oak Rd., Cuero, TX 77954
- Phone(s): Toll free: 1-888-474-5437 (toll-free) or 361-275-8057
- Website: Kids First | Court Ordered Online Co-Parenting
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online classes: https://www.onlineparentingprograms.com/
- Online Co-Parenting, Parenting Skills, and Conflict Management Classes
204 West Spear Street, Ste 3149
Carson City, NV 89703
Phone: 775-886-0869 or 1-866-504-2883 (toll free)