SCRAMx (Electronic Monitoring)
SCRAMx (Electronic Monitoring) program maintained by Community Corrections of Douglas County, Kansas.
About SCRAMx (Electronic Monitoring)
- The agency offers electronic monitoring with both house arrest and alcohol monitoring through Alcohol Monitoring Systems (AMS).
- A court order is required to participate in the electronic monitoring program.
- SCRAMx provides consistent alcohol monitoring 24 hours a day through ankle bracelets.
- Costs for these services are as follows:
- $10 alcohol monitoring
- $12 alcohol monitoring/house arrest
- $13 alcohol monitoring/house arrest with cellular service
For more information, please contact Community Corrections at 785-832-5220.