You do not need to bring anything with you. You may want to bring a jacket, book, or something else to do during the brief period of waiting.
As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Are jurors allowed to take notes?
- As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Can I defer my jury duty?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service due to financial hardship?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service for medical reasons?
- Can I speak to the judge about my case?
- Can I volunteer for jury service?
- Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation?
- Do I have to get an attorney for this type of action?