Kansas law provides job protection for jurors. According to Kansas law, employers may not fire or threaten to fire an employee because of jury service. The court can provide documentation of jury service upon request.
Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Are jurors allowed to take notes?
- As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Can I defer my jury duty?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service due to financial hardship?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service for medical reasons?
- Can I speak to the judge about my case?
- Can I volunteer for jury service?
- Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation?
- Do I have to get an attorney for this type of action?