The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Behavioral Health Partners Inc. to oversee crisis recovery center (Thu, Sep 10 2020)
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council discusses arrests for failures to appear in court (Thu, Sep 10 2020)
- Douglas County buildings, Lone Star Lake campgrounds open to public (Thu, Aug 20 2020)
- Douglas County develops Education Unified Command (Mon, Jul 27 2020)
- Douglas County joins nationwide call to action to reduce the number of people with mental illnesses in jails (Wed, Sep 23 2020)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?